Rock Your Next Event With A Collaboration Wall
Drawing is a primal form of communication that transcends language and culture. Children draw before they’re able to read or write or even speak in complete sentences. They aren’t all little artists, they’re simply communicating.
Visual stories not only hold our attention, they also increase our retention. That’s why graphic recording is so effective. People see a speaker’s words translated into pictures while they’re listening, making that content more than twice as memorable.
Take that sensory experience a step further by adding a hands-on activity like a Collaboration Wall, and you’ll have an event your attendees will remember for years to come.
Here are five ideas for how to use a Collaboration Wall to rock your next event:
- Ask for AHA’s – Post compelling questions and have attendees answer them by writing on post-its or directly on the wall. This is a great way to collect data too!
- Photo Booth – Have attendees take a selfie with a digital Polaroid camera, glue it next to their comment, and post it to social media. This increases connectivity both on-site and online.
- Coloring Book Wall – Reinforce key brand messages with a coloring book wall. While some grown-ups just won’t try drawing, coloring is irresistible and will bring out even the toughest CEO’s inner child.
- Puzzles are an excellent way to get people working together. Create one of your company vision or turn it into a game with the puzzle pieces answering questions that are posted on the wall.
- Legos! Lego walls are surprisingly easy to build. Get one started and let your attendees build it out.
We’ve created Collaboration Walls in the US, Europe and Dubai, and they’ve never failed to delight and connect people.